Under 5's group
Taxal and Fernilee Under 5’s Group is a long established, volunteer-run playgroup who meet every Monday morning during term time in the school hall. Session times are 9.30 – 11.15 and everyone is welcomed with a warm smile and lots of bedlam (fun, I mean fun!). For the bargain price of £1 per family you get crafts, toy activities, story time, singing and refreshments.
- Please leave pushchairs outside the hall door in the playground unless it is raining (we will make an area for them if this happens).
- We are always looking for new volunteers so if you fancy helping out please let us know!
- Please close all doors behind you, do not pin doors back as this poses a safeguarding risk to the school.
- Please take used nappy bags home with you as school do not have a license to dispose of them. If you require a changing mat or any equipment such as wipes - ask a volunteer.
- Parents/Carers are responsible for their children at all times.
- All children must stay in the hall unless accompanied by a parent/carer - for example, to use the toilets.
- We do not meet on school INSET days.
- Find us on Facebook under ”Taxal and Fernilee under 5’s Playgroup”
Taxal and Fernilee Parents and Friends Association
Whaley Bridge Soccer Skills